Wednesday 13 January 2010

Some People Have Too Much Time...

If some of the inventiveness and creativity on the Net could be harnessed and turned into usefulness, there would be no war, poverty, starvation, disease. There would be huge overcrowding because of this, fuel prices would be double or triple its current high watermark - and worst of all we'd all be bored to death because all the creativity and inventiveness got canned and re channeled.

Which is why, morally at least, I am in favour of Lolcats (if you don't know, Google it - on which note, laugh of the day earlier. My beautiful and woefully young daughter was watching a news item about Google withdrawing from China. "Never mind" she said "They can use Ask Jeeves")

And all this preamble brings me to something which I would file under 'Pointless, valueless, and interesting for about ten minutes, but I might try it myself'. I Stumbled upon an article headed Transparent Monitors. Really? I thought - no, not really, just some clever photoshopping and applying a wallpaper of the ,,well, wall. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds as if Girl has provided us with an update of an old idea;

    "Let them eat cake..."

    ReplyDelete