Thursday 7 January 2010

Classic Movies for Free

Stuck working at home again today as I didn't fancy the icy slide into Manchester. The car thermometer read -9.5 deg C at about 8am. Brrrrrr, and the news mentioned un-gritted roads into town. I slipped and slid into school with Boy only to be called 20 minutes later - he has gone pale and pukey so could I collect him please. He is now cuddled up with a hot water bottle and a bucket watching CBBC, and I'm blogging. Guess who's going to be working this weekend to catch up?

So, I know what you're thinking - just where can I get a copy on DVD of the 1968 B-Movie classic "Voyage to the Planet of Prehistoric Women?". It seems not to be on in any of the cinemas, and even the reasonably comprehensive Love Films doesn't stock it.

Classic Cinema Online has the answer - hundreds upon hundreds of movies that you might not want to watch, but plenty that you would. I really enjoyed the 'Trinity' spaghetti westerns, and recently enjoyed a re-watch of "They Call Me Trinity" - worth it just to see Trinity eat a pan of beans.

Enjoy!

http://www.classiccinemaonline.com/1/index.php

1 comment: